ads and sponsors
- Donna: Dear Ptoni,just now viewing your comment on “asses”. Please check out the...
- alanis hernandez: >zack! can you get any brochures from your dad?
- alanis hernandez: hi, i need some information on the habitat montreal for a presantation im doing. give me some....
- karina: quite interesting Bblin, I’m from Russia is not in English kaif remember ..
- Olyvia: I Love the big ball its GREAT
Ads and Sponsors
The Church of Hallgrimur, Reykjavik, Iceland
Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
Architect: Guðjón Samuelssondesign
More info: The Hallgrimskirkja (literally, the church of Hallgrimur)is Lutheran parish church that in addition to being very unusual is also a very tall one, reaching 74.5 metres (244 ft) height. This Lutheran parish church is the fourth tallest architectural structure in Iceland. It is named after the Icelandic poet and clergyman Hallgrimur Petursson.The church is also used as an observation tower. It took incredibly long to build it (38 years!) Construction took time from 1945 to 1986.The Architect of this building is Guðjon Samuelssondesign.
(Image Credits: Stuck in Customs)