Top 5 buildings
ads and sponsors
- Donna: Dear Ptoni,just now viewing your comment on “asses”. Please check out the...
- alanis hernandez: >zack! can you get any brochures from your dad?
- alanis hernandez: hi, i need some information on the habitat montreal for a presantation im doing. give me some....
- karina: quite interesting Bblin, I’m from Russia is not in English kaif remember ..
- Olyvia: I Love the big ball its GREAT
Ads and Sponsors
Museum of Contemporary Art (Niteroi, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
The Niterói Contemporary Art Museum (Museu de Arte Contemporânea de Niterói — MAC) is situated in the city of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and is one of the city’s main landmarks.
Designed by Oscar Niemeyer with the assistance of structural engineer Bruno Contarini, the MAC-Niterói is 16 meters high and its cupola has a diameter of 50 meters with three floors. Hall of Expositions has a capacity for sixty people. More info can be found on wikipedia.
Many thanks to Alberto for contribution!