Top 5 buildings
ads and sponsors
- Donna: Dear Ptoni,just now viewing your comment on “asses”. Please check out the...
- alanis hernandez: >zack! can you get any brochures from your dad?
- alanis hernandez: hi, i need some information on the habitat montreal for a presantation im doing. give me some....
- karina: quite interesting Bblin, I’m from Russia is not in English kaif remember ..
- Olyvia: I Love the big ball its GREAT
Ads and Sponsors
Device to Root Out Evil (Vancouver, Canada)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Date: first exhibited in the 1997
Architect (artist): Dennis Oppenheim
More info: It was too hot for New York City; too hot for Stanford University. But a controversial, imposing sculpture by renowned international artist Dennis Oppenheim finally found a public home in laid-back Vancouver.
A country church is seen balancing on it’s steeple, as if it had been lifted by a terrific force and brought to the site as a device or method of rooting out evil forces. Artist website: http://www.dennis-oppenheim.com/
(Image credits: papalars)
(Image credits: midnightglory)
(Image credits: pkdon50)
Here is a video I found on youtube about this sculpture.